Contaminated Soils – Beneficial Reuse Soils
The H&K Group in partnership with Bellmawr Waterfront Development, LLC (BWD) has recently attained approval from the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) to permanently close and cap three existing landfills under the state’s Voluntary Cleanup Program.
As the acting Site Contractor for this project, we are now accepting soils at three adjoining Bellmawr area landfills in an effort to reclaim, cap and eventually redevelop these sites. Because of the sites’ existing condition, imported soils are being accepted, as long as they meet the following criteria:
- All materials must be tested and approved prior to delivery. Approval times generally require 3-5 days once a complete application is received.
- If soils are coming from a remediation site, the remediation site must be in a state remediation program and proper soil separation and/or Soil Cleanup Criteria attainment must be demonstrated.
- Soil materials meeting New Jersey Residential Soil Cleanup Criteria Standards (NJRSCCS) can be approved if all criteria are met.
- Soil materials that are above NJRSCCS, but below New Jersey Non-Residential Soil Cleanup Standards, are subject to conditional case-by-case approval.
Along with the above mentioned requirements, BWD also requires all customers to have a completed and approved credit application, before material is deposited.
Class B Recycling
BWD has recently attained a Class B Recycling Permit and can also accept:
Why Choose BWD?
- Competitive Pricing
- Convenient Location
- Multiple Weigh Scales
- Technical Assistance to Review Candidate Materials
- Soil Separation Consulting
BWD is conveniently located in southern New Jersey at the Creek Road exit of NJ Route 42 (North South Freeway) near the interchange of I-295 and I-76. Get Directions
We are open daily 7a-5p. Contact us today! 856-931-6050